Saturday, February 18, 2006

Shattered Glass


Shattered Glass
Originally uploaded by inspirex.
What you see above is the state I found my car in when I left the office yesterday.

Interestingly enough, none of the guards at The Forum saw anything happen, no one heard any sounds and the last time I checked, I had no enemies. If at all anything fell from the building under construction that is directly opposite, some

What surprises me is that out of all the cars parked in the lane that has the entrance the office block at the forum, only mine was damaged. (im not hoping the others were damaged, but if they were, atleast I would have known it wasnt just me!).

My car was parked between the Office block entrance and the level one parking entrance, facing the wall. The security supervisor is as confused about this as I am.

Anyway, the security surveillance tapes will be checked today. I dont know what to expect or wish for. If someone broke the screen, I have something to worry about. If it broke on its own (which doesn’t quite make sense) I have to dish out cash. Catch 22.

Also reminds me of the movie Shattered Glass (or was it Broken Glass?) about a journalist named Stephen Glass. Great movie.

6 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 09:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

the movie's name was "Shattered Glass"

 
At 2/20/2006 08:01:00 PM, Blogger Marium said...

which firm do u work for?

 
At 2/23/2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger JonyBr said...

Man.. what the fuck happened ? did u find out ?

Hope all is well :\

 
At 2/25/2006 06:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dost, assalaam u alaikum, check out this pic on this forum

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=240988&page=3&pp=20

check post #49. bye

 
At 3/04/2006 08:47:00 PM, Blogger Marium said...

Had to delete the post in which u left a comment coz it was the 5th copy of the original :(
wud be gr8 if u dropped in again :)

 
At 3/05/2006 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Marium said...

Im not at the forum..but sum friends are.
including a friend at abamco :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations