Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tagged by Jaded...

Got tagged a few days ago by a dear friend of the not so distant past, Jaded.
 
Here I go.....
 
Im thinking about.....
Theres quite a few things at the moment, mainly im focusing on a shift in certain plans and its overall impact etc etc, standard business crap. The weather is really irritating and I have no power right now...hence im also thinking when the power will be back.....sad!
 
I said....
Nothing....im in a silent room.....
 
I want to....
Take a vacation, hang out with friends in some cool weather!
 
I wish....
Somethings were different.....
 
I miss....
The care free childhood......I miss Aijaz.....
 
I hear....
A generator somewhere in the distance and a few crows......no music in my room right now....
 
I wonder....
If dreams and ideas make all the difference in this world. I know is a statement in a very broad context, but considering how dreams give birth to ideas, followed by ventures (both the adventures and the commercia ventures), Im thinking if it is live off ones dreams......
 
I regret....
Nothing. I believe everything happens for a reason and at times the reasons for many things are beyond our understanding, atleast for the time. Regrets, in my opinion, only tie you down.
 
I am....
You'd know better....those who know me, know that I never have an answer to quite a few questions about me....
 
I dance....
Are you kidding?
 
I cry....
Once in a while.....silent, in the night....no one knows...and its back to normal again....more of a stress release therapy basically....
 
I am not always....
Mean......Im not always nice either......
 
I confuse....
Anything when im not interested....and i confuse anyone i feel like at anypoint of time.....
 
I need.....
My space....
 
I should try....
To learn more, know more, be able to do so much more....
 
I finish....
I hardly ever do that....I just process to a certain extent and pass on for others to finish the rest...its just most often a matter of adding input.

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 02:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no...seriously, u don't dance??????? :P
like suga - u dint tag anyone! ufff ! what's with u guys and tagging eh??? i think im the only one that's gonna keep tagging going! whenever ur tageed - ur supposed to tag others - pretty simple rule to follow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations