Monday, April 25, 2005

God is a DJ.....

This is my church This is where I heal my hurt It's a natural grace Of watching young life shape It's in minor keys Solutions and remedies Enemies becoming friends When bitterness ends This is my church This is where I heal my hurt It's in the world I become Content in the hum Between voice and drum It's in change The poetic justice of cause and effect Respect, love, compassion This is my church This is where I heal my hurt For tonight God is a DJ This is my church - Faithless...

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 04:07:00 PM, Blogger Irtifa Nasir said...

Hmmm....Errrr....Please Tashreeh karden...I am getting into my bimbo mode today...:P

 
At 4/25/2005 04:55:00 PM, Blogger inspirex said...

seriously......
i cant!!

its too......consuming should i say??

what bimbo mode?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations