Friday, April 01, 2005

Today....

Feeling very very weird today....don’t have the slightest idea why!!! I slept a bit early last night...ok...i get it....so what if 10.30 isnt a “bit” early....but I woke up late too!!! An hour later than normal.....(which means 6.30 am..) still drowsy n feeling nauseated..i drove my bros to college n decided to take a break....i dropped by DnD....grabbed a couple of doughnuts..and a cup of coffee.....i don’t ever drink coffee in the morning.....and then I had tea at office....extra strong......:) its about 2.50 pm now.......and things are starting to make sense now....... now I can sit down think of my agenda for the day......any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2005 06:36:00 PM, Blogger Irtifa Nasir said...

Hmmm...Boy was feeling weird...Hmmm...Chalo...ab theek hogaye ho na? U r lucky u can have doughnuts and not get fat! :( I wud die for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations