Monday, March 06, 2006

Random Deconstruction

Deep within, under my skin, lies a fire. Burning slowly, deeply, softly, smoothly. A sweet pain that I treasure and call my own. I guard it secretly, calmly, closely. Bittersweet.
 
Break this bittersweet spell on me. I am lost in the throes of destiny.
 
Destiny, I believe in creating my own. Fate, no doubt, has been written. Life, to be lived on ones own. Purpose, to be beyond a robot and to rewrite, Destiny.
 
Blasphemy, I am in pain a pain I know nothing of. Nothing known to man in this world can relieve me. I am running to the core, the core of my fears. Ambitions stand towering above me. Too far to be reached. I am Godless under your cover.
 
Time slides through my fingers, life slides from my eyes. All these blessings turn to burns, my life, my dreams, my existence.
 
I fall yet again, only to stand and face the tides, once again, once more. I brave the frozen tides on my naked skin.
 
Existence means nothing.
Always, Forever. I will be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations