Friday, May 19, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

Well, as obvious, someone else has decided to throw in the towel too. This time its a pretty senior person...
 
Whats weird is that we are hearding news of another one in the pipeline...but lets see what whappens about that...
 
Anyway, i spent most of my day cleaning out my outlook mailbox (there are several mail conversations i honestly cant ask IT to delete, and several that no one should know about either..:P). In general, however, my pc is hogged by my 2 replacements who are tring to make an ad look good.
 
My car-reconstucted is going smooth, thankfully and has a couple of minor issues that ill need to spnd a few hours with the mechanic for to get fixed, but nothing major.

2 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 10:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u shld c my inbox at work...i would probably get a diciplinary for misuse of company facilities...

 
At 6/20/2006 07:01:00 AM, Blogger inspirex said...

lol...just for the record, my outloook was over 55,000 and over 6GB heavy...what about urs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations