Monday, August 07, 2006

Lunch rants!

Im sittin at office right now....waiting for my GODDAMN lunch!!!! When the hell will it arrive? I can feel a washing machine turning around in my tummy!!!
 
Pirates was good last night, had fun at the movie and in a way...I like this Jack Sparrow charachter. He has an interesting way with words and not to mention a fine wit that goes with it.
 
Im busy otherwise....but I scanned through my Orkut today...and actually deleted friends I did'nt know...sounds weird I know....friends I did'nt know. They were friends only cos that was their orkut status......and thats about it. In real life...I did'nt know these people. Ive also made a brush on ratings.....so some may see changes.....rest.....I apologise to.
 
Now....where the hell is my lunch???

9 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 04:31:00 PM, Blogger mAn[S]o0r said...

LoL!! lunch can be a bitch! mine came around 2:30 too :@

 
At 8/07/2006 07:20:00 PM, Blogger Jaded said...

Jaded Wisdom: He who spends too much time spinning lunch in tummy may find himself overtaken in world domination by one on a diet...

Muuhhaaahaaaahaaaaa!! (Evil Maniacal Laughter!)

 
At 8/07/2006 10:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have your lunch delivered to ya!! oh boy...the joys of working in paki land...see ya.

 
At 8/09/2006 07:19:00 PM, Blogger inspirex said...

@Jaded: I kill people on diets first...

@No One: Its called delivery service...im sure many restaurants and delis offer it there too? U know...pizzas, MCD, KFC, that sorta stuff?

 
At 8/10/2006 03:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i had my lunch delivered to me....u lucky cow

 
At 8/10/2006 08:47:00 AM, Blogger inspirex said...

@suga: u guys have a canteen!!!
to get it delivered...call pizza hut!
:D

 
At 8/11/2006 03:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pizza hut for delivery...I don't think so...you know how much they charge over here...plus tax...I am all for the soggy sandwich I bring from home...plus nothings halal here!!!...so your luckyyyy...as nadi nicely puts it...'your a lucky cow'...kidding ;)

 
At 8/11/2006 07:31:00 AM, Blogger inspirex said...

lol....nadi be cool....
we also pay +tax!
halaal is an issue...hence liberatio at our end!
:D
cant u toss the sandwich into the microwave?
what about kosher food?
salads from a deli?

 
At 8/12/2006 05:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh man...you just never give up....alright fine...I get the point daimmit!!...see ya :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations