Saturday, April 30, 2005

Heaven....

Wrote this many years ago....thought id share with u.... On the road to heaven I saw a devil lucifer was his name On his back was shovel Trackin’ through life loads of strife with a dagger in his hand he asked for my life I refused Still confused Asked for a cause For I am bemused Your time is over U can run for cover Wherever u hide Death is sure to hover What have I done? Haven’t seen much fun Why me so soon? Am I the only one? You are a waste Death u shall taste Don’t ask questions blame your own fate life is a lesson you have lots to listen but I don’t have time u are awaited for the grand decision but I cant come now, I have family and friends many to make amends those hearts I broke, those deeds I did I have a lot to mend All u want is more time How many times should I remind The clock has beaten you You destiny has been redefined

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2005 05:25:00 PM, Blogger Irtifa Nasir said...

Wow...your destiny has been redefined...Death is pretty horrible...This poem made me think...Its passed the test..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations