Friday, May 19, 2006

Other Rants...

Im leaving this place on 24 May, Wednesday, and I guess ill take 2 days of rest, before the weekend lands in and then I join my new workplace.
 
Im trying to kick start my photography too, primary targets being road objects that I prefer sharing on the Metblogs rather than my flickr.
 
In a while, Ill leave for the Goethe Institut to attend a movie screening and discussion. Hopefully looking forward to meeting some interesting people there.
 
Gotta pick up my new pair of specs today too, have had a headache for the past few days over my right eye.
 
What else? Beach farewell party on Sunday...YAAAY!!!
:D

2 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Marium said...

hey
long time
was able to access blogs now after ages.
so leaving abamco eh :) iv heard abt their crazy IT dept too..thats a breach of privacy hai na..hehe
Sue them ;)

 
At 5/28/2006 12:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

share them on karaphoto as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations