Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Randomness....

Ok, so my blog is titled Random Silence....so what?
Does that in anyway solicit or announce the fact that I am looking for randomness??
 
For the past one week, I have been hounded by random people adding me on orkut. It so ticks me off!!!
I only add people I know, like I did yeterday..
If Ive met you, or most probably even spoken to you casually over the phone and we enjoy a decent chit chat, ill add you, but not if you dont know me at all and I dont knwo you at all either!!!
 
This one person whose invite i recieved just this morning is the same person whose invite i ignored and allowed to expire last week and here it comes again!
 
Aaargghh!!!!

6 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 01:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you are talking about. It's like people don't get it that they don't want to contact you. The invites just keep coming in.

 
At 6/17/2006 04:10:00 PM, Blogger Samar Owais said...

Hahahaha, It sure is funny hearing a guy complain about it!

I've learned to take the random adders in a stride. It's a matter of simply hitting no regardless of how many times they send a request.

 
At 6/19/2006 10:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...I hate it when random ppl add me to their msn and then accuse me of addin them and demand to kno why i had!

I like ur writing style :)

 
At 6/19/2006 10:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have book marked ya..hope u dont mind :)

 
At 6/20/2006 07:04:00 AM, Blogger inspirex said...

extinct: yaar i need my space too!!
suga: thanks a million once again...
:)
and bookmarking is like random adding..:P

 
At 6/21/2006 01:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm assuming from the posts i have read that you are a guy........hence am surprised that a guy is complaining of add requests on orkut!

i dont even wanna start on this one! i've ranted like hell on the orkut topic on my blog...feel free to entertain urself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations